Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Goods. If you are under 18, please confer with an adult to make your purchase.
We are: Four Eyes Club Pvt Ltd as Four Eyes Club
Our address is: Four Eyes Club Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai - 400 059, India
You are: a visitor to Our Website / our customer
The terms and conditions
In this agreement:
- “Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance.
- “Consumer” means any natural person who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for purposes, which are outside his business.
- “Our Website” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Website.
- “Goods” means any of the Goods we offer for sale on our Website
- “Content” means any material in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
- “Material” means Content of any sort posted by you on Our Website
Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
- So far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website; and in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods.
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall dispatch your order.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Goods advertised on our website are available.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- Accept the alternatives we offer;
- Cancel all or part of your order;
- If in future, you buy Goods from us under any arrangement, which does not involve your payment via Our Website, these terms still apply.
- If we owe you money on account of your cancellation, we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of cancellation of your order.
Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorized person from using your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately.
- If you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website.
Price and Payment
- We endeavor to keep our website and catalogue prices updated and accurate but it is possible that the price may have increased from that published. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
- Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Indian Rupees will be borne by you.
- Prices include Indian good and service tax.
- Deliveries will be made by post / a carrier instructed by us to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- If we ourselves are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange a later date for delivery and giving you the option of cancelling your order.
- We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Goods are sent by post. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
Cancellation of order
- You may cancel your order at any time before we dispatch your order or before the expiry of 7 working days from the date you receive your order.
- Details of our after-sales service and guarantees, if any, are given on our website / in our terms and privacy
- If you cancel before we have sent the Goods, we will refund to you the price of the Goods and the cost of delivery, if any.
- If you cancel after we have dispatched the Goods, we will refund the price of the goods once we receive the package
- If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the Goods, you must return them to us within 7 days in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used, worn or damaged.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning them through secure courier service.
- To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us, we ask you to email email@example.com for a returns reference to be placed below our address / returns label.
- If you fail to return the goods, within 7 days, we are entitled to arrange for their collection. If we do we shall look to you to repay us the cost of collection.
- We will refund your money within 30 days.
- This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the Goods are faulty.
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us within 7 days, and we will refund all your purchase price after we receive the goods from you in the exact condition as was received in.
- To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty:
- You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- The goods should be in unworn and unused condition, as far as possible in their original condition;
- Securely wrapped;
- Including our delivery slip;
- At your risk and cost.
- We may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose;
- the truth of any Content on Our Website published by someone other than us;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a purpose other than that for which the Goods are commonly used;
- compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part (“Implied Term”) is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods or services you have purchased.
- The above two sub paragraphs do not apply to a claim for personal injury.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all Content of Our Website. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
Your email address
- You represent that any username or email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we believe such selection does interfere with the rights of any third party or is being selected for any unlawful purpose, we may immediately suspend the use of such name or email address, and you will indemnify us for any claim or demand that arises out of your selection.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you in the event that we are ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
- We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted.
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website.
- You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide goods or services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other goods or service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or service.
- Nothing in this agreement or on Our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded, shall not govern this agreement.
- We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal information collected
Four Eyes Club does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an Four Eyes Club account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Four Eyes Club
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Four Eyes Club website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
- You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Four Eyes Club website.
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Four Eyes Club ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Four Eyes Club uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Four Eyes Club website.
In exceptional circumstances Four Eyes Club may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Four Eyes Club is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that Four Eyes Club has breached your privacy please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Four Eyes Club, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Four Eyes Club you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Four Eyes Club reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org